First Entertainment Credit Union (or First Entertainment) is a government-chartered, common private (retail) credit union – an incredibly helpful financial institution that is owned and controlled by its members (members) and aimed to promote frugality by providing credit at a high rate, and providing other types of support to its members.
First Entertainment Credit Union functions as an aid to budgeting. The Union provides monetary plans including, for instance, the protection of and financial records advances, loans, credit and checking cards and insurance, ATMs online banking, as well as other administrations related to it. First Entertainment Credit serves individuals who reside in California. The state of California.
Established in 1967, with a head office was located in Hollywood, California, First Entertainment Credit Union is under the direction of both the California Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) as well as the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) an agency that is part of the U.S. government.
A few facts concerning First Entertainment Credit Union:
- CEO of First Entertainment Credit Union is Lisa Landt.
- It’s part of the business of Finance, Banking, and Finance.
- It employs around 260 people.
- The contact number for it is (323) 851-3673.
- Official website: www.firstent.org
- First Entertainment Credit Union using these technologies include: GoToWebinar, Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Siteimprove Analytics, and Office 365
- The First Entertainment Credit Union’s revenue is $74 Million. Credit Union is $74 Million.
A full-service financial institution, First Entertainment Credit Union provides a broad range of services and products including Savings and Checking Accounts, IRAs, Money Markets, Personal and Vehicle Loans, Platinum Visa Credit Cards, Vehicle Loans as well as Estate Loans, and a First Time Home Buyer Program.
First Entertainment gives its members online record access as well as electronic administrations, such as electronic statements, eAlerts, Bill Pay Services, Online Tutorials, Mobile Banking, and Mobile Deposits. People can also make Loan Applications via the internet and future applicants can apply for membership via the internet.
First Entertainment is likewise one of the few budgetary establishments that offer Coogan accounts. In order to safeguard the earnings of children’s entertainers The nuances that are a part of The Coogan Act specify that each time entertainers perform under an amusement contract 15percent of the total income is to be refunded easily and saved. but the assets, which are the right of the minor should be kept clean until they can reach a lawful more equitable share.
Who is eligible to be a member?
First Entertainment Credit Union offers membership to family members, staff, and retirees from organizations that are managed by First Entertainment, alongside all those who live, regularly, or currently attend classes or are currently worshipping at a church in Los Angeles County, California in the same way as accredited institutions and other lawful substances within Los Angeles County, California.
Advantages and Features
These are the benefits that you will get as an active user.
- Nearly 30,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Digital & Mobile Banking Services
- Digital Wallet & P2P Transfers
- Car Buying Assistance Program
- Full-Service Real Estate Lending
- Home Rewards Program
- Dedicated Business Banking Suite
- Coogan Accounts (Minor Trust Account)
- Personal & Commercial Insurance Services
- Credit Cards
- Higher-Yielding Savings3
- Union Initiation Loans
- Interactive Online Financial Education
- Skip-a-Pay Loan Payment Program
Plus a lot more!
Also read: Lifetime Christmas Movies
These are the top first entertainment credit union competitors.
- Mazuma Credit Union
- Community Credit Union
- United Credit Union
For more details contact us at whatsapp